DRIED GOODS AND TONICS
A variety of dried goods sold in store is available online
Delivers to your doorsteps
Call or message us to enquire about items not shown here
Dried scallops are rich in protein, riboflavin and minerals such as selenium, zinc and copper.
The consumption of scallops is good for the brain and the nervous system due to vitamin B12, zinc and omega-3 fatty acid. It may help in weight management and the presence of magnesium and potassium improve heart health
Sea cucumber has been scientifically validated to support neuroprotection, wound healing, antitumour, anticoagulant, antimicrobial and antioxidant.
Sea cucumbers are very low in calories and fats but high in protein. Thus it is beneficial for diabetic person who strives to control blood sugar levels. Due to the presence of antioxidants, sea cucumber consumption is linked to the reduction of many chronic diseases. Sea cucumbers are rich in chondroitin sulfate which may benefit people with joint diseases
(1) Ratih Pangestuti, Zainal Arifin,
Medicinal and health benefit effects of functional sea cucumbers,
Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, Volume 8, Issue 3, 2018, Pages 341-351,
Edible bird's nest is widely regarded as a immunity booster. Because of its nutritional and pharmaceutical values, it is known as the "Caviar of the East"
Bird's nest is a women BFF. The consumption of bird's nest keeps your skin fair and supple. It contains multi types of vitamins and minerals and possible to have anti-ageing abilities
Zhao R, Li G, Kong X, Huang X, Li W, Zeng Y, Lai X. The improvement effects of edible bird’s nest on proliferation and activation of B lymphocyte and its antagonistic effects on immunosuppression induced by cyclophosphamide. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2016;10:371-381
Dried shiitake mushrooms are low in calories, high in fiber and they contains many amino acids found in meats. They are high in antioxidants compound such as polyphenol and selenium. In TCM, the consumption of shittake boosts health and longevity.
(1) Tiane Cristine Finimundy, Aldo José Pinheiro Dillon, João Antônio Pêgas Henriques, Mariana Roesch Ely, A Review on General Nutritional Compounds and Pharmacological Properties of the Lentinula edodes Mushroom, Food and Nutrition Sciences, Vol.5 No.12, 2014
Ginseng is commonly known as the King of all herbs. It is often consumed for overall general well-being. Ginseng is proven to confer antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is able to treat sexual dysfunction while enhancing sexual behaviour in both males and females
(1) Park, B.‐G., Jung, H.‐J., Cho, Y.‐W., Lim, H.‐W. and Lim, C.‐J. (2013), Activity of cultured wild ginseng root. J Pharm Pharmacol, 65: 457-464. doi:10.1111/jphp.12004
(2) Kar Wah Leung & Alice ST Wong (2013) Ginseng and male reproductive function, Spermatogenesis, 3:3, DOI: 10.4161/spmg.26391
Cordyceps or caterpillar fungus is collected high up the Himalayas mountain and has been used for many centuries in China as a general tonic.
It has high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties (1), energy booster and possible cancer treatment (2). It can prevent health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma and upper respiratory tract infections.
(1) Wang N, Li J, Huang X, Chen W, Chen Y. Herbal Medicine Improves Health-Related Quality of Life in Moderate-to-Severe Asthma. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:6134593. doi:10.1155/2016/6134593
(2) Jin Y, Meng X, Qiu Z, Su Y, Yu P, Qu P. Anti-tumor and anti-metastatic roles of cordycepin, one bioactive compound of Cordyceps militaris. Saudi J Biol Sci. 2018;25(5):991-995. doi:10.1016/j.sjbs.2018.05.016
Fish maw is the dried swim bladder of croaker fish. It is highly nutritious, high in protein and collagen but low in fats content.
enhance our immune system. It offers a good source of iodine which is needed for properly functioning of the thyroid glands. Poor intake of iodine results in growth and poor development in children.
(1) Doh, H.S. and Park, H.J. (2018), Speciation of Bio‐Available Iodine in Abalone (Haliotis discus hannai) by High‐Performance Liquid Chromatography Hyphenated with Inductively Coupled Plasma‐Mass Spectrometry Using an In Vitro Method. Journal of Food Science, 83: 1579-1587. doi:10.1111/1750-3841.14173
Dried anchovies with and without head.
Origin: Malaysia and Indonesia
Weight: 300 / 500 g
This is your Product Description. Use this space to describe this product in more detail.
Other dried goods and tonics
We have a variety of dried goods in our physical store. Drop us a message below or call us at 63379639 / 97336523. We will respond to you on its availability